Looking to get a taste of delicious global foods? Searching for ways to welcome and empower immigrants in our community? Join us May 3rd at our Taste of Migration Benefit Social happening at our Connect Language Center! At this event, attendees will be treated to delicious appetizers, meals from three different culinary regions (Mexico, Venezuela, and the Democratic Republic of Congo), sweet desserts, and fresh regional coffees.
As you journey through the tastes of each culinary region, you will learn all about our Connect Language Center and the important role it plays in the Memphis community. Meet our team members, learn about our mission, and come ready to donate towards strengthening this program, all while enjoying delicious global food.
Support from the Memphis community is vital in continuing our commitment to welcome and serve our immigrant neighbors. With your ticket purchase, you will be contributing to that calling! Reserve your spot today for just $35. (Details below)
- When: Friday, May 3rd, 6 pm to 8:30 pm
- Where: Connect Language Center, 5340 Quince Rd
- Tickets: $35 available here
Schedule of Events
- 6:00 pm - Check-in, Appetizers
- 6:30 pm - Journey to your first of three culinary regions (Mexico, Venezuela, and DR Congo)
- 7:00 pm - Second culinary region
- 7:30 pm - Third Culinary Region
- 8:00 pm - Desserts, Coffee, Drawings and Last Chance to Give
Want to donate but can’t make it to the event? No worries. Visit our page here.
Learn more about out Connect Language Center here!
By Nathan Spencer